CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Birthday Party's in Oregon!





























Last July I went home to Oregon for my mom's 50th birthday. It was such a good time but I didn't have any photo's until she sent me some of her's. We did a 50's them which was appropriate for her 50th bday and she was born in the 50's. Many friends and family were there to celebrate with her. I was glad to make it out there to be with her. It was also my cousin Ryan's first birthday a few day's later, so we had a party for him too! Here are some of the photo's from the party's.














2 comments:

David and Zoe said...

Where are your saddle shoes? They'd go perfect with your black and white outfit, and your skirt = almost a poodle skirt!

Stacy said...

Great pics! It was really great to see you while you were out here... I know it has been a while since then, but I just wanted to say it was very nice to hang out again! Hope you are doing well!