Hey Jessica, its Marie Sadler (Woodside) from Oxford. I just found out through Emily Jones that Jake has been deployed. My husband Jeff has also just been deployed to afghanistan. This is our first deployment since we've been married so it's hard to know what to expect. I admire your strength - Jeff's tour is only 7 months, not 15!! Are you still working as an RN? I work at St. V's in maternity. Thank goodness we survived OHSU huh :) Well, I would love to catch up - If you go to Emily's blog you can link to ours as well. (We just had a baby so you gotta go see the pics!) We will certainly be praying for Jake's safety and your sanity:)
1 comments:
Hey Jessica, its Marie Sadler (Woodside) from Oxford. I just found out through Emily Jones that Jake has been deployed. My husband Jeff has also just been deployed to afghanistan. This is our first deployment since we've been married so it's hard to know what to expect. I admire your strength - Jeff's tour is only 7 months, not 15!! Are you still working as an RN? I work at St. V's in maternity. Thank goodness we survived OHSU huh :) Well, I would love to catch up - If you go to Emily's blog you can link to ours as well. (We just had a baby so you gotta go see the pics!) We will certainly be praying for Jake's safety and your sanity:)
Post a Comment