CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Grandma Joan's Wedding

My parents.
Grandma, Melissa and I after she caught the bouquet!
The Holtz's
Cousin Ryan with Auntie Cherie's tulips.
Annie and Jon's new addition Joseph.
Holly and I.

Grandma Joan
Cousin Tyler, Aunt Wendy, Cousin Ryan and Uncle Randy.
Grandma and Gary! My cousin Ryan.
Mom and I.



My grandma got married last week on Saturday. The wedding was beautiful and the couple is very happy. I was home and busy with family for a few days. To all that read my blog and live in Gresham I apologize for not seeing you. I had family in from Maine and California. We had a wonderful time being together. Also during my visit home my sister-in-law Annie had her third child, Joseph William!

1 comments:

David and Zoe said...

Why is it that at churchs, the bride's "getting ready room" is always the nursery room!!! I can see a rocking chair and child stuff/odd colored walls in the picture of your grandma getting ready! So funny!