YAY!!!!! So, did they run out of water and TP like anticipated? :) Sure glad Joe was there to haul the cooler in for you! Hooray for husband being home!
What an accomplishment for BOTH of you! Thanks for serving our country Jake and thanks Jess for serving Jake! You two are such an encouragement! We love you and thank God you made it home safe!
I am so happy for you both! It went so fast for me, but I am sure it dragged on for you. You are a stronger woman than I would be. Can't wait to see you guys again!
5 comments:
YAY!!!!! So, did they run out of water and TP like anticipated? :) Sure glad Joe was there to haul the cooler in for you! Hooray for husband being home!
What an accomplishment for BOTH of you! Thanks for serving our country Jake and thanks Jess for serving Jake! You two are such an encouragement! We love you and thank God you made it home safe!
YAY! Those pictures are awesome!! What a wonderful time for you two to be together again! You two are awesome and are in our prayers! :)
Yay! Congrats to both of you how exciting and happy to be back together again!
I am so happy for you both! It went so fast for me, but I am sure it dragged on for you. You are a stronger woman than I would be. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment